Sources from Dehradun stated that on the 4th International Yoga day yesterday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said yoga has become one of the biggest mass movements in the quest for good health and well-being as he led an estimated 50,000 enthusiasts to perform asanas at an institute in Dehradun. Meanwhile when addressing the gathering at the Forest Research Institute (FRI), Prime Minister Narendra Modi said, "Yoga has emerged as the biggest unifying force in the world."
As per report the Prime Minister reached the venue a little after 6:30 am wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of white trousers. PM Modi performed breathing exercises and asanas on the institute's lawn. Meanwhile in his address, the Prime Minister said from Dehradun to Dublin, from Shanghai to Chicago, from Jakarta to Johannesburg, yoga was everywhere.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said “The world has embraced yoga and glimpses
of this can be seen in the manner in which International Day of Yoga has been
marked every year”. Moreover he said the way to lead a calm, creative and
content life was yoga. He added “In yoga, we have the perfect solution to the
problems we face, either as individuals or as a society. Further instead of
dividing, yoga unites. Instead of furthering animosity, yoga assimilates.
Instead of increasing suffering, yoga heals”.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?