Accordingly the CEO of Niti Aayog, a policy think tank of Indian Government, has written this letter to AP Chief Minister lending their support to a sub-committee in which Chandrababu Naidu is part of. Meanwhile this sub-committee proposed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, studies and suggests a revival plan of MNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act) scheme. Earlier Niti Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant sent the letter to all members of sub-committee asking them to appoint a nodal officer from government.
Moreover the letter, that was printed on Niti Aayog stationary addressing to Chandrababu Naidu, incorrectly indicated that Andhra CM office is in Hyderabad 'Shri N Chandra Babu Naidu, Honorable Chief Minister, Govt of Andhra Pradesh & Member of the Sub-Group, 1st Floor, Building-1, Velagapudi, Hyderabad'.
Furthermore starting from November-2016, Chief
Minister of AP has been discharging all his duties from Velagapudi in Amaravati
but Niti Aayog ignoring this fact has become a major subject of discussion in
AP secretariat. Moreover coming to it (the blunder in address section) from an
esteemed institution like 'Niti Aayog', certainly it is drawing a strong criticism
from one and all.
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome