Accordingly the CEO of Niti Aayog, a policy think tank of Indian Government, has written this letter to AP Chief Minister lending their support to a sub-committee in which Chandrababu Naidu is part of. Meanwhile this sub-committee proposed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, studies and suggests a revival plan of MNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act) scheme. Earlier Niti Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant sent the letter to all members of sub-committee asking them to appoint a nodal officer from government.
Moreover the letter, that was printed on Niti Aayog stationary addressing to Chandrababu Naidu, incorrectly indicated that Andhra CM office is in Hyderabad 'Shri N Chandra Babu Naidu, Honorable Chief Minister, Govt of Andhra Pradesh & Member of the Sub-Group, 1st Floor, Building-1, Velagapudi, Hyderabad'.
Furthermore starting from November-2016, Chief
Minister of AP has been discharging all his duties from Velagapudi in Amaravati
but Niti Aayog ignoring this fact has become a major subject of discussion in
AP secretariat. Moreover coming to it (the blunder in address section) from an
esteemed institution like 'Niti Aayog', certainly it is drawing a strong criticism
from one and all.
DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19 Chennai sources made a statement that Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president MK Stalin will participate in the meeting of opposition parties called by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on January 19. Reports added MK Stalin had decided to participate in the meeting which is been organized by Mamata Banerjee later this weekend.
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites