Hours after YSR Congress former MP from Tirupati V Varaprasada Rao announced that Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan was in touch with his party, Telugu Desam supremo and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu grabbed an opportunity to meet Pawan Kalyan in Amaravati. The two leaders attended the inauguration ceremony of a temple constructed by leading businessman Lingamaneni Ramesh.
After the installation of the idols and while the special pooja was being carried out for the first darshan of the deity, the two leaders were kept waiting in a room, where others were not allowed. The two had talks for 30 minutes in the presence of Ganapati Sachidananda, while keeping others outside. While it is said that the two had discussed only religious issues, people who know the politics of Chandrababu Naidu feel that he is not the one to talk about religious issues ignoring politics when he gets a chance.
Pawan Kalyan, who helped Chandrababu Naidu in the 2014 elections is now distancing from the TDP and is hitting the TDP and its leaders hard these days. It is said that he would go to the next elections in alliance with the CPI, CPM and the Congress. However, the YSR Congress MP Varaprasada Rao told media persons that Pawan Kalyan is in touch with the YSR Congress leadership and the two parties might go for the polls in alliance.
If Pawan Kalyan aligns with the YSR Congress, the TDP would have greater loss sealing its winning chances. The combination of Pawan and Jagan is seen better in the given political situation. In this background Chandrababu Naidu’s meeting with Pawan Kalyan is seen as yet another political move by the TDP chief to reduce the damage for the TDP.
Pawan Kalyan had also hired a house in Vijayawada from where he is set to plan his party activities from now on. While he is set to start his second phase of Uttarandhra tour from June 26, his meeting with Chandrababu Naidu is seen as an attempt to rebuild the alliance between the two. It is to be seen if Pawan Kalyan falls in love with Chandrababu Naidu once again or stays away as he had regretted to have backed the TDP in the last elections.
Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage? As per report Telugu Rebel star Prabhas has carved a niche for himself with his impressive performance in countless films of his, including Mirchi, Baahubali and few others. Meanwhile speculation regarding Prabhas marriage has been doing the rounds since a long time. Presently his fans and audiences are desperately waiting to hear about his wedding. Furthermore some sources claim that Prabhas wedding will happen in 2019.
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!