Hours after YSR Congress former MP from Tirupati V Varaprasada Rao announced that Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan was in touch with his party, Telugu Desam supremo and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu grabbed an opportunity to meet Pawan Kalyan in Amaravati. The two leaders attended the inauguration ceremony of a temple constructed by leading businessman Lingamaneni Ramesh.
After the installation of the idols and while the special pooja was being carried out for the first darshan of the deity, the two leaders were kept waiting in a room, where others were not allowed. The two had talks for 30 minutes in the presence of Ganapati Sachidananda, while keeping others outside. While it is said that the two had discussed only religious issues, people who know the politics of Chandrababu Naidu feel that he is not the one to talk about religious issues ignoring politics when he gets a chance.
Pawan Kalyan, who helped Chandrababu Naidu in the 2014 elections is now distancing from the TDP and is hitting the TDP and its leaders hard these days. It is said that he would go to the next elections in alliance with the CPI, CPM and the Congress. However, the YSR Congress MP Varaprasada Rao told media persons that Pawan Kalyan is in touch with the YSR Congress leadership and the two parties might go for the polls in alliance.
If Pawan Kalyan aligns with the YSR Congress, the TDP would have greater loss sealing its winning chances. The combination of Pawan and Jagan is seen better in the given political situation. In this background Chandrababu Naidu’s meeting with Pawan Kalyan is seen as yet another political move by the TDP chief to reduce the damage for the TDP.
Pawan Kalyan had also hired a house in Vijayawada from where he is set to plan his party activities from now on. While he is set to start his second phase of Uttarandhra tour from June 26, his meeting with Chandrababu Naidu is seen as an attempt to rebuild the alliance between the two. It is to be seen if Pawan Kalyan falls in love with Chandrababu Naidu once again or stays away as he had regretted to have backed the TDP in the last elections.
DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19 Chennai sources made a statement that Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president MK Stalin will participate in the meeting of opposition parties called by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on January 19. Reports added MK Stalin had decided to participate in the meeting which is been organized by Mamata Banerjee later this weekend.
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites