Hours after YSR Congress former MP from Tirupati V Varaprasada Rao announced that Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan was in touch with his party, Telugu Desam supremo and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu grabbed an opportunity to meet Pawan Kalyan in Amaravati. The two leaders attended the inauguration ceremony of a temple constructed by leading businessman Lingamaneni Ramesh.
After the installation of the idols and while the special pooja was being carried out for the first darshan of the deity, the two leaders were kept waiting in a room, where others were not allowed. The two had talks for 30 minutes in the presence of Ganapati Sachidananda, while keeping others outside. While it is said that the two had discussed only religious issues, people who know the politics of Chandrababu Naidu feel that he is not the one to talk about religious issues ignoring politics when he gets a chance.
Pawan Kalyan, who helped Chandrababu Naidu in the 2014 elections is now distancing from the TDP and is hitting the TDP and its leaders hard these days. It is said that he would go to the next elections in alliance with the CPI, CPM and the Congress. However, the YSR Congress MP Varaprasada Rao told media persons that Pawan Kalyan is in touch with the YSR Congress leadership and the two parties might go for the polls in alliance.
If Pawan Kalyan aligns with the YSR Congress, the TDP would have greater loss sealing its winning chances. The combination of Pawan and Jagan is seen better in the given political situation. In this background Chandrababu Naidu’s meeting with Pawan Kalyan is seen as yet another political move by the TDP chief to reduce the damage for the TDP.
Pawan Kalyan had also hired a house in Vijayawada from where he is set to plan his party activities from now on. While he is set to start his second phase of Uttarandhra tour from June 26, his meeting with Chandrababu Naidu is seen as an attempt to rebuild the alliance between the two. It is to be seen if Pawan Kalyan falls in love with Chandrababu Naidu once again or stays away as he had regretted to have backed the TDP in the last elections.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!