Hyderabad sources made a statement that TRS MP from Nizamabad K Kavitha was all praise for film star and TDP's Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna. As per report it was stated that Kavitha was the chief guest at the Basavatarakam Indo-American Cancer Research Centre's annual celebrations last night.
Meanwhile Kavitha said that if NT Rama Rao established the Basavatarakam cancer hospital to treat the poor, Balakrishna has taken it to the world. Kavitha said further wishing that NTR biopic will be a huge success "Apart from the acting legacy, Balakrishna also inherited his father's helping nature and NTR’s legacy is carried forward by him and is loved by many”.
Furthermore Balayya's co-star in GPSK and Paisa Vasool Shriya and
Balayya's favorite director Boyapati Srinu were also present during the cancer
hospital's annual celebrations. Meanwhile Shriya lauded the hospital's service
to the poor and moreover Boyapati announced a donation of Rs 10 lakhs to the
Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months Washington sources reported that the Trump administration may deny green cards to immigrants who have availed or may avail government benefits including food and cash assistance under new rules which could negatively affect hundreds of thousands of Indians living in the US. Meanwhile the
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?