Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Chandrababu Naidu laid the foundation stone for an iconic tower for Non-Resident Telugu Society calling it as NRTiCON. As per report the NRI tower will have 33 floors, rising to a height of 158 metres with 11 lakh Sq ft commercial area. The construction will cost a whopping Rs 500 crore.
Meanwhile the tower will facilitate office space to 100 companies which could offer direct employment to more than 5,000 people and indirect employment to about 20,000 people. This tower will motivate many NRIs’s when they cross it and the feeling will be amazing.
Moreover Andhra CM Chandrababu said his government will support the
establishment of industries by Non-Resident Telugu community in Andhra. Furthermore
the NRT CEO K Sambasiva Rao said the society has 83000 memberships.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!