As per report in the last four years, since Narendra Modi became prime minister, if there is one narrative that has become common sense it is that Rahul Gandhi is unintelligent and ill-informed, a “Pappu,” and thus naturally unfit to become the prime minister. Meanwhile the latest example is when Rahul became the butt of jokes on Twitter and according to Rahul Gandhi trended a few days ago when he suggested that the person who started Coca-Cola in the US was a lemonade seller.
Moreover none of Rahul’s mistakes, many of which arise from his diffident public-speaking and mediocre command over Hindi, while providing comic relief, have attained the seriousness of Modi’s mistakes and views. Accordingly Modi’s reference to pakoda selling as a job similarly betrayed a deathlessness about India’s gargantuan economic problem of unemployment.
Earlier Modi in a speech delivered on the motion of thanks to the president’s address in the Lok Sabha, there is nothing substantial or insightful from an intellectual or a policy perspective, but is full of aggression and sarcasm, entirely political, and obsessed with Nehru, Congress and the “dynasty”. Hence Modi is intelligent enough to know the mirage can break if he ventures out of his monologist politics and takes unscripted and hard questions from his interlocutors.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai