New Delhi sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the 11 km long fully elevated Mundka-Bahadurgarh corridor of the Delhi Metro's Green Line on Sunday. As per report the Mundka-Bahadurgarh stretch, with seven stations, is an extension of the existing Green Line from Inderlok to Mundka. Accordingly Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the facility using remote control from his office.
Moreover the Union Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Puri and Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar attended the function in Bahadurgarh. Further the services on the new corridor will begin from 4 pm on June 24. Presently after the opening of this corridor, the entire Inderlok-Bahadurgarh section would become 26 km long.
Moreover with the opening of this section, the
Delhi Metro network will expand to 288 km with 208 stations and this section
will be the metro's third line of connectivity to Haryana. Further Mundka,
which has industrial units, will benefit from the new corridor as it will help
people employed there said a senior metro rail official. The official said "According
to the time table for the entire Inderlok-Kirti Nagar City Park section, as
many as 20 trains will be put into service”. Further the total running time
between Inderlok and Bahadurgarh will be about 50 minutes.
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon