New Delhi sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the 11 km long fully elevated Mundka-Bahadurgarh corridor of the Delhi Metro's Green Line on Sunday. As per report the Mundka-Bahadurgarh stretch, with seven stations, is an extension of the existing Green Line from Inderlok to Mundka. Accordingly Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the facility using remote control from his office.
Moreover the Union Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Puri and Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar attended the function in Bahadurgarh. Further the services on the new corridor will begin from 4 pm on June 24. Presently after the opening of this corridor, the entire Inderlok-Bahadurgarh section would become 26 km long.
Moreover with the opening of this section, the
Delhi Metro network will expand to 288 km with 208 stations and this section
will be the metro's third line of connectivity to Haryana. Further Mundka,
which has industrial units, will benefit from the new corridor as it will help
people employed there said a senior metro rail official. The official said "According
to the time table for the entire Inderlok-Kirti Nagar City Park section, as
many as 20 trains will be put into service”. Further the total running time
between Inderlok and Bahadurgarh will be about 50 minutes.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code