Accordingly in a strong counter to BJP leaders Purandheswari, Kanna, GVL Narasimha Rao, Irrigation Minister Devineni Uma has rubbished the allegations of BJP leaders that the Centre is giving necessary funds to complete Polavaram National Irrigation project. Meanwhile Uma shot back saying that the centre is not disbursing the funds on time and hence the state government has taken loans to fasten the works of Polavaram.
Accordingly Uma said that AP state government is paying a whopping Rs 400 Crore for the interests for the loans it took for Polavaram. Moreover he said CM Chandrababu Naidu has marked every Monday as 'Polavaram Day' in his calendar and has been working on the project and is very closely monitoring and following up things related to Polavaram. Furthermore after challenging the BJP leaders Uma said, "There are 16 other national irrigation projects going on across the country. Is there any one project like Polavaram which has been completed at rapid pace with great quality?"
Moreover Uma said there is no other hard-working Chief Minister like Chandrababu
Naidu in the entire country. As per report Uma said Purandeswari, Kanna and GVL
have no rights to claim Polavaram as Modi's achievement. Accordingly Uma said "People
who all had done Sonia Gandhi Japam earlier are today doing Modi Japam”.
Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS? According to sources AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu revealed that he wanted to contest the elections in alliance with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) in Telangana state but the BJP had spoiled these plans. Meanwhile he claimed that if the TDP and TRS ally, the Telugu people would become strong. Hence the BJP had created differences and spoiled the alliance between the TDP and TRS.
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi