Seoul sources added that North and South Korea on Tuesday began talks to discuss ways to connect and modernize the inter-Korean railways. The media report said delegations from both sides met at about 10 a.m. at the Peace House in the border village of Panmunjom.
Meanwhile they were to discuss the railway connections along the eastern and western corridors across the two Koreas and modernization of the North Korean railways. Furthermore as per report the three member South Korean delegation led by Kim Jeong-ryeol, second vice minister for the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport met with a similar delegation from Pyongyang led by Vice Railroad Minister Kim Yun Hyok.
Further the South Korean chief delegate told reporters that despite
international sanctions on the North over its nuclear and missile programs, the
two sides can discuss preparations for the railway connection, which can be
made after the sanctions, are lifted.
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall