Seoul sources added that North and South Korea on Tuesday began talks to discuss ways to connect and modernize the inter-Korean railways. The media report said delegations from both sides met at about 10 a.m. at the Peace House in the border village of Panmunjom.
Meanwhile they were to discuss the railway connections along the eastern and western corridors across the two Koreas and modernization of the North Korean railways. Furthermore as per report the three member South Korean delegation led by Kim Jeong-ryeol, second vice minister for the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport met with a similar delegation from Pyongyang led by Vice Railroad Minister Kim Yun Hyok.
Further the South Korean chief delegate told reporters that despite
international sanctions on the North over its nuclear and missile programs, the
two sides can discuss preparations for the railway connection, which can be
made after the sanctions, are lifted.
Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23 As per report Bengaluru, Mysuru and a few other places in southern Karnataka are expected to receive rain showers this week due to the influence of cyclone Gaja, set to make landfall in Tamilnadu on Wednesday. Meanwhile the Karnataka State Natural Disaster Monitoring Centre (KSNDMC) has predicted cloudy weather with light rains in Bengaluru on November 16.
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!