Fallen businessman Vijay Mallya has announced that he is ready to repay the loans he had secured in India. Vijay Mallya of the united breweries, Kingfisher group, had acquired loans of more than 9000 crores from numerous public sector banks of India.
Even without repaying the loans, he had escaped to London between 2015-16. Since then, the Indian government has been trying hard to get him arrested, and deport him to India, but the efforts of the government had so far failed without any fruitful results. He was arrested twice by the Scotland Yard police, but had been released within minutes, thanks to his influence and power, in both the instances.
The nation has been facing the wrath
of people, who had started commenting that the bankers were strict on people
who had got loans for farming and for buying tractors, but had left Mallya, In
such a situation, now Vijay Mallya himself has announced that he is ready to
repay the loans he had obtained from PSU Banks, and that he has started
necessary actions for the same.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open