According to sources Human Rights activist, rationalist and Bigg Boss season 2 contestant Babu Gogineni has been booked for 'sedition' and 'treason'. As per report Babu Gogineni is charged with the acts of 'sedition' and 'treason' besides several others and has been booked under 13 sections. Meanwhile this is following a complaint filed in Madhapur police station against Babu Gogineni.
Furthermore the complainant alleged that Babu Gogineni's comments on social media over a particular section have been creating a lot of difficulties, challenges to the particular community living abroad. Moreover it is alleged that Babu Gogineni had been conducting several 'unauthorized' meetings and had been 'collecting' Aadhaar card information and details from the people in an 'unauthorized' way.
Further one complainant Narayana has approached the court to take action
against Babu Gogineni. Presently he has moved the court to 'remove' the videos
of Babu Gogineni and his 'objectionable' speeches. According to reports, the
Court has directed cops to book cases against Babu Gogineni. Madhapur police
have booked cases against Babu under 13 sections and Madhapur police have
started the probe.
"Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app According to sources aiming to take on mobile dating apps such as Tinder and Bumble, social networking giant Facebook started testing its new dating product in Colombia. As per report "At first glance, 'Facebook Dating' closely resembles its competitor Hinge. Both depart from the swiping model popularized by Tinder in favor of asking users to answer question prompts and start conversations based on something in a person's profile".
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?