Leader of Opposition and YSR Congress president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy is continuing his marathon walk to reach his target of 3000 kilo meters. He had completed 2000 kilo meters on June 14 and had completed 200 days walk on Wednesday in East Godavari district.
Started at Idupulapaya on October 6, last year, Jaganmohan Reddy is on the walk for the past 200 days meeting cross section of people and spreading his Nava Rathna promises for the people. He is walking all the way, interacting with the people and holding special interactions with cross sections of the people.
Though it is almost eight months that he had started his Praja Sankalpa Yatra, Jaganmohan Reddy could walk only for 200 days as he is taking break on every Friday to attend the CBI court in Hyderabad. Despite this break, the YSR Congress chief is finding himself in the midst of the people, while his party leaders are busy with their own programmes.
As he was walking in the districts, he had made his party MPs to protest for the special category status demand in the Parliament and even move no confidence motion against the Central government. Though the motion was not taken up for discussion, the MPs have finally quit their posts on April 6 in protest against denial of the special category status. However, the resignations were finally accepted by the Lok Sabha Speaker only on June 20, which was a strategy to avoid by-elections to the five MP seats.
While walking his way, Jaganmohan Reddy had made his party leaders to hold protests for the steel plant, without getting carried away by the ruling Telugu Desam Party’s protest and indefinite fast by its MP C M Ramesh in Kadapa. Facing the allegations of conspiracy with the BJP, the YSR Congress is making its moves firmly countering the ruling TDP.
As TDP’s former minister Daggubati Venkateswara Rao said, the YSR Congress is doing its role what an Opposition party is expected to do. Though Jagnamohan Reddy is not available for the party leaders at the party headquarters for consultations, the party remains intact and its activities continue, which shows the organisational strength of the party, which can withstand any conspiracy.In keeping the party intact for more than eight months in a row, while being away on padayatra, Jaganmohan Reddy could keep his folks together and stronger too.
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing