Andhra Pradesh sources added that Ex MLA of Gajuvaka Chintalapudi Venkatramaiah is the frontrunner to join Janasena. Meanwhile Venkatramaiah, who had tried to meet Pawan in Araku during his first phase of tour and failed to meet, has managed to meet Pawan during the second phase of his Porata Yatra and extended his support to Pawan. As per report Paruvada ex MLA Gandi Babji is also making beeline to join Janasena and he is trying to join Janasena and even met Pawan recently. Accordingly Gandi Babji originally belonged to Congress party and after Congress, he had joined YSRCP and later joined TDP.
Nextly Telugu Desam Party leader Kona Tatarao is going to quit TDP and is likely to join Janasena. Previously Tatarao had served as the town president and district executive of the party. He had quit his job in Steel Plant and joined into politics. Presently he is also expecting Gajuvaka Assembly ticket to contest.
Furthermore Mandava Ravi Kumar, of Balaji Educational institutions in
Gopalapatnam, is also seriously contemplating to enter into politics. Moreover
he wants to try his luck in politics under Janasena. Mandava is expecting
Pendurthi Assembly ticket from Janasena. Finally convener of AP State Christian
Leaders Forum and Director at Catherine public school, Bheemili is keen to join
Janasena. Further Oliver Rayi is expecting Bheemili constituency ticket from
Janasena to contest.
Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis' Washington sources reported that United States President Donald Trump, or rather a part of him, is in the news. Recently the pornographic film star Stormy Daniels, in her tell-all memoir "Full Disclosure", has claimed that the US President has "an unusual penis". Meanwhile the book is expected to come out before the mid-term elections
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!