12 terrorists belonging to the IS terror outfit have been hanged to death by the government on the same day. Last week, in an unexpected manner, 8 officers belonging to the defense protection team and police force went missing all off a sudden.
It was believed that the 8 officers were kidnapped by the IS terrorists. Despite intense search operations they weren't found. However, last week the dead bodies of the officers were reclaimed. The bodies were identified in a very bad condition, and the people of Iraq commented badly about the defense and safety of people in the country.
Following voices against government
headed by Hyder Al Abati ordered the immediate execution of death sentence
prisoners. Following this, 12 terrorists belonging to Isis terror outfit were
executed at the same time, and this is the first time in recent years that such
a mass death execution was implemented. After the ban of the death
sentence in Iraq in 2003 and the reinstatement in 2004, this has been the most
massive death sentence implementation.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018