New Delhi sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited AIIMS in Delhi today to meet former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who is undergoing treatment at the hospital. He also laid the foundation stone of the National Centre for Ageing at the medical center which will be built in a year and a half at an estimated cost of Rs.300 crore. Accordingly the Prime Minister inaugurated a tunnel connecting the main building to its trauma facility.
Meanwhile the one km long motorable tunnel will facilitate the transfer of the patients and their relatives, doctors, instruments and medicine between All India Institutes of Medical Sciences or AIIMS, Ansari Nagar and Trauma Centre. Furthermore after laying the foundation stone, PM Modi claimed his government has proposed and approved more numbers of AIIMS in the past four years than there had been in the last 70 years.
PM Modi said "We want to provide the best
healthcare to our people at the lowest possible cost. We have proposed and
approved more numbers of AIIMS than it was done in the past 70 years”.
Accordingly the Centre with 200 bed capacity will provide the older population
with multi-specialty healthcare and moreover he also inaugurated a 300 bed
Power grid Vishram Sadan at AIIMS.
Puducherry CM slammed KCR Hyderabad sources reported that Puducherry Chief Minister V. Narayanasamy slammed caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao and the Telangana Rashtra Samiti saying that the 4 ‘K’s were damaging Telangana state. Meanwhile as per report the four Ks, according to him were Mr. K. Chandrasekhar Rao, Mr K.T. Rama Rao, Ms K. Kavitha and ‘Kutumbam (family)’. Mr. Narayanasamy
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief