New Delhi sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited AIIMS in Delhi today to meet former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who is undergoing treatment at the hospital. He also laid the foundation stone of the National Centre for Ageing at the medical center which will be built in a year and a half at an estimated cost of Rs.300 crore. Accordingly the Prime Minister inaugurated a tunnel connecting the main building to its trauma facility.
Meanwhile the one km long motorable tunnel will facilitate the transfer of the patients and their relatives, doctors, instruments and medicine between All India Institutes of Medical Sciences or AIIMS, Ansari Nagar and Trauma Centre. Furthermore after laying the foundation stone, PM Modi claimed his government has proposed and approved more numbers of AIIMS in the past four years than there had been in the last 70 years.
PM Modi said "We want to provide the best
healthcare to our people at the lowest possible cost. We have proposed and
approved more numbers of AIIMS than it was done in the past 70 years”.
Accordingly the Centre with 200 bed capacity will provide the older population
with multi-specialty healthcare and moreover he also inaugurated a 300 bed
Power grid Vishram Sadan at AIIMS.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue