According to sources a UK based research platform has compiled a list of cities applying some key parameters, like internet speed, cost of living, infrastructure score, availability of investors, valuation that the tech startups are able to notch up and so on. Meanwhile their evaluation has found that after Boulder, in the USA, Bengaluru is the second most attractive spot. As per report, the city has the following stats where the average internet speed is 11Mbps, hosts 7504 startups and attracts an average valuation of $3.4 million and there are 6236 investors in startups from this city.
Meanwhile these findings follow another report appearing earlier which had placed Bengaluru in the 19th spot when it comes to the cities being hi-tech and offers around 22% of all jobs in the technology category. Furthermore private enterprise is largely behind these accomplishments, it must also be acknowledged that the government in the state of Karnataka has been taking many initiatives to promote the startup environment, allocating funds.
Accordingly the state has set itself a target of
supporting 20,000 startups in the tech sector by the year 2020 and a corpus of
$47.3 million has been set aside for this. Moreover in another move, the state
has designated a project Elevate100, which is aimed at picking the best 100
startups and shepherd them to their next level of business operations. Further
apart from Boulder and Bengaluru, some of the other preferred cities figuring
in the study include Johannesburg in South Africa, Stockholm, Sweden and
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?