Accordingly to prevent road mishaps that occur from drunk driving in the city, the Hyderabad police carried out a weekend drunk and drive check in Jubillee Hills and Banjara Hills areas last night. Meanwhile the cops segregated themselves into four teams and inspected the area during which 76 cases were registered by them and they also seized 32 cars and 44 bikes in the course of the check.
Further on learning that the cops were conducting a drunk and drive check, a woman created ruckus on the road and tried to flee from the spot. Moreover the city traffic police booked a rash driving case against the woman, who tried to escape from them during the breathalyzer test. Moreover she zoomed off her Hyundai Creta bearing the registered number TS09 EU 9450 to escape from police and ended up hitting another car.
As per report the police caught her as the woman
got stuck in the traffic jam. After suspecting the woman to be in an inebriated
state, the police examined her breathe, but the analyzer showed zero. Moreover they
registered a rash driving case against the woman and seized her car.
Special Focus Hide
4 soldiers die in a fight! Earlier yesterday morning, the defense forces had a gunfight with militants in terrorist prone Pulwama area in Jammu and Kashmir, and in this fight, 4 soldiers lost their lives. Today morning, the defense forces started an encounter operation against terrorists hiding in Pinglan area of Pulwama district.
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know