New Delhi sources added that the Congress on Saturday alleged that the Prime Minister Narendra Modi led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) government was helping "suited-booted" friends to convert their black money into white. Meanwhile the Congress also took a dig at Finance Minister Arun Jaitley's remark when he said that 'all money in Swiss banks is not black money'.
Jaitley had written in his blog “To assume that all the deposits are per the tax evaded money or that Switzerland in the matter of illegal deposits is what it was decades ago, is to start on a shaky presumption”. Moreover when addressing the press briefing, Congress leader Priyanka Chaturvedi alleged the demonetization is money laundering scam that the Prime Minister Modi government created during their tenure.
Recently Congress leader Randeep Singh
Surjewala also took to Twitter and echoed similar remarks. He tweeted saying,
"If Swiss money is white, Where Is black money". Moreover the
allegations by the Congress came amid the reports of 50 per cent rise in the
money parked by Indians in Swiss banks in 2017. Moreover after taking a jibe at
Jaitley, Chaturvedi said, "He would like to remind real, fake and shadow
Finance Ministers of India, demonetization is a money laundering scam that
government created and this government has worked against the common
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?