New Delhi sources added that the Congress on Saturday alleged that the Prime Minister Narendra Modi led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) government was helping "suited-booted" friends to convert their black money into white. Meanwhile the Congress also took a dig at Finance Minister Arun Jaitley's remark when he said that 'all money in Swiss banks is not black money'.
Jaitley had written in his blog “To assume that all the deposits are per the tax evaded money or that Switzerland in the matter of illegal deposits is what it was decades ago, is to start on a shaky presumption”. Moreover when addressing the press briefing, Congress leader Priyanka Chaturvedi alleged the demonetization is money laundering scam that the Prime Minister Modi government created during their tenure.
Recently Congress leader Randeep Singh
Surjewala also took to Twitter and echoed similar remarks. He tweeted saying,
"If Swiss money is white, Where Is black money". Moreover the
allegations by the Congress came amid the reports of 50 per cent rise in the
money parked by Indians in Swiss banks in 2017. Moreover after taking a jibe at
Jaitley, Chaturvedi said, "He would like to remind real, fake and shadow
Finance Ministers of India, demonetization is a money laundering scam that
government created and this government has worked against the common
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!