In the crime investigation conducted, it has been revealed that the Hindutva outfit that murdered Gauri Lankesh and had planned to murder 36 more people. Gauri Lankesh had been running the popular magazine Pathrika, and had been constantly posting articles on right wing and RSS, BJP outfits.
In such a situation, Gauri Lankesh was shot dead in a mysterious manner on September 5,2017. In connection to this case, Yuva sena outfit's important member KT Naveen kumar was arrested. He had also confessed to the crime, and another terrorist Parasuram Wagmor was also arrested, and he had revealed that the murders were plotted as instructed by an organization named Hindu Janatakarta Samiti.
Of the 6 arrested in this case, a
diary was acquired from one among them named Gale, and it has been a shock that
the diary contained a list of 36 more people who were in the hit list to be
killed. Of these 36 people belonging to Karnataka and Maharashtra, actor
Prakashraj was a prominent person. The plan was to deploy 50 people, and create
riots based on religion, and the 50 were trained in shooting and handling of
weapons. It was also found that the killers were given 3000 Rs and a gun, and
that it was planned to give 10000 Rs more after the execution of the murder
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code