Accordingly North Korea is "very serious" about dismantling its nuclear weapons, US President Donald Trump said dismissing reports that Pyongyang does not intend to fully surrender its nuclear stockpiles. Meanwhile the North Korean leader Kim Jong-un had pledged to work towards "complete denuclearize" during a historic meeting with Trump in Singapore on June 12 in return for security guarantees from the US.
Meanwhile the Washington Post reported yesterday that North Korea was considering ways to conceal its nuclear weapons and secret production facilities. Further when appearing on a different Sunday talk show on CBS News, his National Security Adviser John Bolton said that the US has developed a program to dismantle North Korea's nuclear weapons. Moreover the secretary of State Mike Pompeo will be discussing with the North Koreans in the near future about really how to dismantle all of their weapons of mass destruction and ballistic missile programs in a year.
As per report if they have the strategic decision already made to do that,
and they're cooperative, we can move very quickly. Moreover noting that the US
is very well aware of North Korea's pattern of behavior over decades of
negotiating with the US, he said that the Trump administration knows exactly
what the risks are of them using negotiations to drag out the length of time
they have to continue their nuclear, chemical, biological weapon programs and
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam