Accordingly North Korea is "very serious" about dismantling its nuclear weapons, US President Donald Trump said dismissing reports that Pyongyang does not intend to fully surrender its nuclear stockpiles. Meanwhile the North Korean leader Kim Jong-un had pledged to work towards "complete denuclearize" during a historic meeting with Trump in Singapore on June 12 in return for security guarantees from the US.
Meanwhile the Washington Post reported yesterday that North Korea was considering ways to conceal its nuclear weapons and secret production facilities. Further when appearing on a different Sunday talk show on CBS News, his National Security Adviser John Bolton said that the US has developed a program to dismantle North Korea's nuclear weapons. Moreover the secretary of State Mike Pompeo will be discussing with the North Koreans in the near future about really how to dismantle all of their weapons of mass destruction and ballistic missile programs in a year.
As per report if they have the strategic decision already made to do that,
and they're cooperative, we can move very quickly. Moreover noting that the US
is very well aware of North Korea's pattern of behavior over decades of
negotiating with the US, he said that the Trump administration knows exactly
what the risks are of them using negotiations to drag out the length of time
they have to continue their nuclear, chemical, biological weapon programs and
PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections Chennai sources stated that deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam announced on Tuesday the Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK) will support the AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in the forthcoming general elections. As per report the PMK will contest on six Lok Sabha seats and will be given one Rajya Sabha seat and the PMK, has a support base in northern Tamilnadu, especially among the OBC Vanniyar community.
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan