According to sources it was stated that the demand for the expulsion of TRS leader and Rajya Sabha MP D Srinivas from the ruling party has stirred a big political storm in Telangana. Recently KCR's daughter Kavitha with the support of Nizamabad leaders forwarded a four page letter seeking the removal of Srinivas from the party for anti party activities.
Further amidst the strong talk of action against the leader, KCR chose to maintain strategic silence in the issue for the last few days. Moreover it is expected the TRS Chief will shut out Srinivas after his Vijayawada visit, but yet no decision was taken. Furthermore soon after Kavitha lodged complaint, Srinivas tried in vain to meet KCR.
As per report the CM did not give appointment on
the pretext of busy schedule. Further the TRS leader said KCR is not ready to
take action against Srinivas in the present political circumstances. By considering
the strong support maintained by former APCC Chief from his Kapu community, the
CM is hesitating to respond to his daughter's demand. Moreover it was not
known that KCR was pending his decisions on such cases. Previously as per
report Kavitha also demanded the expulsion of TRS MLC Bhupati Reddy but no
action was taken till date.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?