According to sources it was stated that the demand for the expulsion of TRS leader and Rajya Sabha MP D Srinivas from the ruling party has stirred a big political storm in Telangana. Recently KCR's daughter Kavitha with the support of Nizamabad leaders forwarded a four page letter seeking the removal of Srinivas from the party for anti party activities.
Further amidst the strong talk of action against the leader, KCR chose to maintain strategic silence in the issue for the last few days. Moreover it is expected the TRS Chief will shut out Srinivas after his Vijayawada visit, but yet no decision was taken. Furthermore soon after Kavitha lodged complaint, Srinivas tried in vain to meet KCR.
As per report the CM did not give appointment on
the pretext of busy schedule. Further the TRS leader said KCR is not ready to
take action against Srinivas in the present political circumstances. By considering
the strong support maintained by former APCC Chief from his Kapu community, the
CM is hesitating to respond to his daughter's demand. Moreover it was not
known that KCR was pending his decisions on such cases. Previously as per
report Kavitha also demanded the expulsion of TRS MLC Bhupati Reddy but no
action was taken till date.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India