Presently speculations are rife that Balakrishna's second son in law and grandson of Gitam Murthy, Sri Bharath, are likely to enter politics. Meanwhile buzz is that Sri Bharath's grandfather and Gitam founder MVVS Murthy is expecting to contest assembly elections from Vizag this time. Moreover since Murthy is a former MP from Vizag Lok Sabha constituency and has good track record, he wants to contest Assembly polls.
Accordingly if he is not given the ticket by any instance, he is agreeing to it on the condition that his grandson and Nandamuri Tejeswini's husband Sri Bharath would be given the chance in compensation and this is a tricky situation for the TDP as it can't deny ticket to Tejeswini's husband who happens to Balayya's muddula Alludu.
Presently Murthy wants to get hold on politics in Vizag and he wants his
grandson Bharath to foray into politics and fulfill his wish. Moreover as per
report Bharath is currently into business and it is still not known what
Bharath has in his mind. Further he is currently IT and Panchayat Raj minister
and Lokesh is expected to contest the assembly polls in 2019 as well. Further rumors
are abuzz that Bheemili MLA and Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao would be sent to
parliament instead of Assembly. Meanwhile it is yet to be finalized, talk has
it that Ganta would be asked to contest for Lok Sabha.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code