Presently speculations are rife that Balakrishna's second son in law and grandson of Gitam Murthy, Sri Bharath, are likely to enter politics. Meanwhile buzz is that Sri Bharath's grandfather and Gitam founder MVVS Murthy is expecting to contest assembly elections from Vizag this time. Moreover since Murthy is a former MP from Vizag Lok Sabha constituency and has good track record, he wants to contest Assembly polls.
Accordingly if he is not given the ticket by any instance, he is agreeing to it on the condition that his grandson and Nandamuri Tejeswini's husband Sri Bharath would be given the chance in compensation and this is a tricky situation for the TDP as it can't deny ticket to Tejeswini's husband who happens to Balayya's muddula Alludu.
Presently Murthy wants to get hold on politics in Vizag and he wants his
grandson Bharath to foray into politics and fulfill his wish. Moreover as per
report Bharath is currently into business and it is still not known what
Bharath has in his mind. Further he is currently IT and Panchayat Raj minister
and Lokesh is expected to contest the assembly polls in 2019 as well. Further rumors
are abuzz that Bheemili MLA and Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao would be sent to
parliament instead of Assembly. Meanwhile it is yet to be finalized, talk has
it that Ganta would be asked to contest for Lok Sabha.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees