The Delhi police had got the dead bodies of 11 people belonging to the same family recently. The Delhi police had recently received the information of extreme smell coming from a house in Burari area of Delhi, Following this, the police had rushed to the locality.
As the cops entered the house, they found that 11 people were found hanging in the house. The eyes and mouth of the 11 dead were closed with clothes and they were hanging. With the dead bodies of 7 women and 4 men identified at the spot, the cops are investigating if this is a case of murder or a suicide.
All of these belong to the same family, and the eldest of them, Narayani Bhatia(77) was found in another room, strangled. A diary found in the home had instructions regarding mass suicide and steps on how the deaths must happen. The Bhatias run a shop in the area, and it was identified that the instructions for the suicide were written months back. A case of Murder has been registered under section 302, and the only member of the family alive was their dog, Jacky.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm