The Delhi police had got the dead bodies of 11 people belonging to the same family recently. The Delhi police had recently received the information of extreme smell coming from a house in Burari area of Delhi, Following this, the police had rushed to the locality.
As the cops entered the house, they found that 11 people were found hanging in the house. The eyes and mouth of the 11 dead were closed with clothes and they were hanging. With the dead bodies of 7 women and 4 men identified at the spot, the cops are investigating if this is a case of murder or a suicide.
All of these belong to the same family, and the eldest of them, Narayani Bhatia(77) was found in another room, strangled. A diary found in the home had instructions regarding mass suicide and steps on how the deaths must happen. The Bhatias run a shop in the area, and it was identified that the instructions for the suicide were written months back. A case of Murder has been registered under section 302, and the only member of the family alive was their dog, Jacky.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!