Accordingly Power star Pawan Kalyan is busy giving a clarification that there will be no involvement of his family and friends in Janasena party. Even though the likes of Ram Charan, Varun Tej, Sai Dharam are openly supporting Janasena and All Arun confirming that he will with Pawan if Chiranjeevi garu does that, Pawan never opened on it.
Presently some reports are coming that despite Pawan Kalyan not openly seeking anything from mega family and he is getting super support on a big level. Meanwhile there is a talk that both Megastar Chiranjeevi and Allu Arvind are in consultation with various media biggies to make sure that Janasena will get the right support from the news media as the time has come. Moreover in the backend, Chiranjeevi is said to be amassing terrific support for his younger brother.
Furthermore there is a talk that he made investor
Nimmagadda Prasad buy a stake in a leading channel and through him, the channel
will be made to voice out Pawan Kalyan's opinions. As per report the channel
agrees to the whims and fancies of Janasena supporters or it just hoodwinks
them is a different thing, but Chiranjeevi doing this back end game plan for
Pawan is the noticeable thing here.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!