The 18 MLAs disqualification case is all set to come for hearing before the 3rd judge today. Last year, 18 MLAs in support of TTV Dinakaran had given a petition to the governor, against the chief minister of Tamilnadu Edappadi Palanisamy. Following this, Vetrivel, Thanga Thamizh Selvan and a total of 18 MLAs were disqualified as ordered by speaker Dhanapal on last September 18th.
The order issued by speaker was opposed by the 18 MLAs who had filed a case in the Chennai High court, and this case came for hearing in a bench presided by Chief justice Indra Banerjee and M Sundar. After the hearing, Chief justice Indra Banerjee had concluded that the speaker's decision was right, and that the court won't interfere in the decision, on May 14.
However, the other judge Sundar had
said that the act of the speaker was against the law, and had political
motives, and hence his order must be cancelled. Due to the contrasting verdicts
coming from the two justices, the high court had appointed the third judge M.
Sathyanarayanan to decide on whose verdict was right. In such a scenario, the
verdict analysis and the hearing of the 18 MLA disqualification case comes
today, before the 3rd justice M. Sathyanarayanan today.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue