The 18 MLAs disqualification case is all set to come for hearing before the 3rd judge today. Last year, 18 MLAs in support of TTV Dinakaran had given a petition to the governor, against the chief minister of Tamilnadu Edappadi Palanisamy. Following this, Vetrivel, Thanga Thamizh Selvan and a total of 18 MLAs were disqualified as ordered by speaker Dhanapal on last September 18th.
The order issued by speaker was opposed by the 18 MLAs who had filed a case in the Chennai High court, and this case came for hearing in a bench presided by Chief justice Indra Banerjee and M Sundar. After the hearing, Chief justice Indra Banerjee had concluded that the speaker's decision was right, and that the court won't interfere in the decision, on May 14.
However, the other judge Sundar had
said that the act of the speaker was against the law, and had political
motives, and hence his order must be cancelled. Due to the contrasting verdicts
coming from the two justices, the high court had appointed the third judge M.
Sathyanarayanan to decide on whose verdict was right. In such a scenario, the
verdict analysis and the hearing of the 18 MLA disqualification case comes
today, before the 3rd justice M. Sathyanarayanan today.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7