Mumbai police have filed a case against an Israeli youngster after he had brutal act with a girl brutally that she suffocated to death. Orian Yakov is a 23-year-old Israeli who had come to India on a travel visa along with his girlfriend, who's 20 years old.
The lovers stayed in a hotel in Colaba during 2017 March, and they had sex. However during the brutal act Oriran had been very violent and brutal as his girlfriend had breathing issues and suffocated and fainted. Oriran immediately contacted the hotel authorities who rushed her to the hospital, but it was revealed that she had already passed away.
Mumbai police had filed the case as
an unexpected event of death. Now the forensic department has taken up the
case, and has found that she had died due to suffocation. She had died due to
the extreme pressure is given to her neck during the brutal act, and hence a
case has been filed against Oriran, who is currently in Israel.
Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday Accordingly Iconic cartoon character Mickey Mouse turned 90 on Sunday, and his birthday is being celebrated around the world, including in India. Meanwhile Mickey Mouse made his first appearance in Steamboat Willie on November 18, 1928, and has ruled hearts since then. Furthermore he was born out of necessity when Walt Disney discovered he had lost the rights to his previous character
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth