Mumbai police have filed a case against an Israeli youngster after he had brutal act with a girl brutally that she suffocated to death. Orian Yakov is a 23-year-old Israeli who had come to India on a travel visa along with his girlfriend, who's 20 years old.
The lovers stayed in a hotel in Colaba during 2017 March, and they had sex. However during the brutal act Oriran had been very violent and brutal as his girlfriend had breathing issues and suffocated and fainted. Oriran immediately contacted the hotel authorities who rushed her to the hospital, but it was revealed that she had already passed away.
Mumbai police had filed the case as
an unexpected event of death. Now the forensic department has taken up the
case, and has found that she had died due to suffocation. She had died due to
the extreme pressure is given to her neck during the brutal act, and hence a
case has been filed against Oriran, who is currently in Israel.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018