The attack on Bharatiya Janata Party AP president Kanna Lakshminarayana is continuing in the State. The ruling Telugu Desam Party activists are involved in these attacks. It was first in Ananthapur on June 27, when the TDP leaders attacked the guest house where Kanna Lakshminarayana was addressing the press conference. Later, on July 5, the TDP leaders attacked the BJP State president at Kavali.
The TDP activists held similar protest and pelted stones at the convoy of BJP national president Amit Shah at Tirupati two months ago. Such type of attacks are happening against the BJP leaders, mostly targeting Kanna Lakshminarayana. The second assault on Kanna Lakshminarayana happened just a day after the BJP leaders complaining to Governor E S L Narasimhan in Hyderabad.
While the TDP leaders tried to disown the attack in Nellore district attributing it to a truck driver, the BJP is taking the issue seriously accusing the TDP of resorting to physical attack on the rivals. The TDP is going hard against the BJP on the bifurcation issues and the campaign is building up negative image for the BJP in the State.
The BJP leaders hitting hard at the TDP raising questions over Chandrababu Naidu’s stand on the special category status in the last three years and the TDP’s failure to fulfil its 2014 election promises. Interestingly, before he was attacked in Nellore district, Kanna Lakshminarayana had written a letter to the Chief Minister asking him why the TDP had removed its election manifesto from the party’s official portal.
The BJP chief had posed five questions to the TDP on its election manifesto and the changing the party stand on key issues like special category status and special package. The BJP leaders one after the other is coming out with some facts from their side hitting hard at the TDP. Interestingly, the TDP leaders are far behind in giving counter attack to the BJP and have finally pushed AP Planning Board vice-chairman Cherukuri Kutumba Rao to take on the BJP leaders.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code