The attack on Bharatiya Janata Party AP president Kanna Lakshminarayana is continuing in the State. The ruling Telugu Desam Party activists are involved in these attacks. It was first in Ananthapur on June 27, when the TDP leaders attacked the guest house where Kanna Lakshminarayana was addressing the press conference. Later, on July 5, the TDP leaders attacked the BJP State president at Kavali.
The TDP activists held similar protest and pelted stones at the convoy of BJP national president Amit Shah at Tirupati two months ago. Such type of attacks are happening against the BJP leaders, mostly targeting Kanna Lakshminarayana. The second assault on Kanna Lakshminarayana happened just a day after the BJP leaders complaining to Governor E S L Narasimhan in Hyderabad.
While the TDP leaders tried to disown the attack in Nellore district attributing it to a truck driver, the BJP is taking the issue seriously accusing the TDP of resorting to physical attack on the rivals. The TDP is going hard against the BJP on the bifurcation issues and the campaign is building up negative image for the BJP in the State.
The BJP leaders hitting hard at the TDP raising questions over Chandrababu Naidu’s stand on the special category status in the last three years and the TDP’s failure to fulfil its 2014 election promises. Interestingly, before he was attacked in Nellore district, Kanna Lakshminarayana had written a letter to the Chief Minister asking him why the TDP had removed its election manifesto from the party’s official portal.
The BJP chief had posed five questions to the TDP on its election manifesto and the changing the party stand on key issues like special category status and special package. The BJP leaders one after the other is coming out with some facts from their side hitting hard at the TDP. Interestingly, the TDP leaders are far behind in giving counter attack to the BJP and have finally pushed AP Planning Board vice-chairman Cherukuri Kutumba Rao to take on the BJP leaders.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar