Tirupathi sources reported that in what could be termed as political goondaism, the TDP leaders in Chittoor district tried to attack YSR Congress Party MLA RK Roja yesterday. Accordingly the YSRCP MLA had come to participate in the inauguration function of Putturu Government hospital building. Meanwhile when brushing protocol aside, the TDP leaders and supporters stopped Roja and even tried to attack her.
Furthermore this triggered a reaction from YSRCP workers and supporters who swung into action and stopped the TDP leaders. Moreover as a result, the situation in Putturu became tension for some time. Interestingly enough, the events unfolded in the presence of Minister Amarnath Reddy, who had also come for the hospital building inauguration.
Moreover prior to attending the inauguration
program, Roja spoke to media persons and expressed her anger against Andhra
Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu and said that AP CM ignored the
plight of farmers in his own district. As per report this was the case with tomato
earlier and with mango yesterday. She said “Farmers are facing hardships
without minimum support price from the government. Chandrababu shows false love
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!