Tirupathi sources reported that in what could be termed as political goondaism, the TDP leaders in Chittoor district tried to attack YSR Congress Party MLA RK Roja yesterday. Accordingly the YSRCP MLA had come to participate in the inauguration function of Putturu Government hospital building. Meanwhile when brushing protocol aside, the TDP leaders and supporters stopped Roja and even tried to attack her.
Furthermore this triggered a reaction from YSRCP workers and supporters who swung into action and stopped the TDP leaders. Moreover as a result, the situation in Putturu became tension for some time. Interestingly enough, the events unfolded in the presence of Minister Amarnath Reddy, who had also come for the hospital building inauguration.
Moreover prior to attending the inauguration
program, Roja spoke to media persons and expressed her anger against Andhra
Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu and said that AP CM ignored the
plight of farmers in his own district. As per report this was the case with tomato
earlier and with mango yesterday. She said “Farmers are facing hardships
without minimum support price from the government. Chandrababu shows false love
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?