A secret survey conducted by the ruling Telugu Desam Party had reportedly shown 10 per cent vote share for Pawan Kalyan’s Jana Sena Party in the next election. The survey report is widely discussed in the corridors of the Amaravati Secretariat.
Taking cue from this unconfirmed survey, Pawan Kalyan tweeted welcoming the 10 per cent vote share given to his party by the TDP. He said Prime Minister Narendra Modi, US President Donald Trump have started their political career with 10 per cent vote share and have finally won the elections. He felt that the Jana Sena too will start with the 10 per cent vote share and record the victory.
Pawan, who is on his Praja Porata Yatra in Uttarandhra districts, is going hard against the ruling Telugu Desam party for neglecting the region. While claiming that he had finally started his political life with the backwardness of Uttarandhra, the Jana Sena chief had admitted the contribution of retired Indian Economic Services officer, C S Rao. Drawing spirit from the personalities like C S Rao, the Jana Sena chief said he would give his best for the development of the Uttarandhra region. He said his party would represent the voices of the people of these three districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam.
The Jana Sena chief attacked the TDP government in the State for taking away the lands of the Dalits and BCs at Mudupaka village of Pendurti Assembly constituency. He met the victims and extended their fight to get back their lands from the government. He took a dig at the TDP government for taking lands from the people officially on one side and allowing its leaders to grab lands on the other.
His statement that he had supported the TDP in the last elections only to prevent land grabbing but was finally disappointed with the TDP leaders indulging in such crime was a big bolt to the TDP. His questions to the government on the land scam at Visakhapatnam and the government’s silence on the special investigation team report too have left no chance for the TDP to counter him.
With every passing day, Pawan Kalyan is asserting his position in the Uttarandhra politics, while the TDP is slowly losing its hold. It is to be seen how the Jana Sena would take over the region from the TDP as he heads for the next round of polls.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli