Emirates have withdrawn their earlier announcement that they had removed the Hindu Vegetarian meal from their food menu. This development has happened after a huge opposition to the decision. Emirates have been one of the most popular airways, with flight services from India and other countries, to oil rich Arab nations exclusively.
However, now with the huge rise and growth of the company, millions of people daily indulge in traveling via emirates flights, and the company holds an important position in offering best services to customers. The food menu of emirates is mostly based on religious beliefs and the country and sentiments. It will be classified as Islam, Christian, and Hindu categories as well. There has been an international code set for this purpose. As per this, in Hindu non vegetarian meal, Mutton, Chicken and Fish will be served, but not beef, pork or raw meat. Similarly in Muslim non vegetarian, pork will not be served. In Hindu vegetarian meals, the food prepared as per Hindu religious traditions will be served.
During emirates ticket booking
itself the customer will be expected to select the food as well and the food
will be cooked exclusively as per the needs of passengers. However,
recently they had removed Hindu vegetarian meal from the list, and they had
said normal vegetarian meals will be still available. However with the raising
voices against flying in Emirates, and against this anti Hindu decision as said
by Netizens. Emirates have reinstated Hindu Vegetarian meals back into their
menu, as they don't wish to lose Indian customers.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam