Emirates have withdrawn their earlier announcement that they had removed the Hindu Vegetarian meal from their food menu. This development has happened after a huge opposition to the decision. Emirates have been one of the most popular airways, with flight services from India and other countries, to oil rich Arab nations exclusively.
However, now with the huge rise and growth of the company, millions of people daily indulge in traveling via emirates flights, and the company holds an important position in offering best services to customers. The food menu of emirates is mostly based on religious beliefs and the country and sentiments. It will be classified as Islam, Christian, and Hindu categories as well. There has been an international code set for this purpose. As per this, in Hindu non vegetarian meal, Mutton, Chicken and Fish will be served, but not beef, pork or raw meat. Similarly in Muslim non vegetarian, pork will not be served. In Hindu vegetarian meals, the food prepared as per Hindu religious traditions will be served.
During emirates ticket booking
itself the customer will be expected to select the food as well and the food
will be cooked exclusively as per the needs of passengers. However,
recently they had removed Hindu vegetarian meal from the list, and they had
said normal vegetarian meals will be still available. However with the raising
voices against flying in Emirates, and against this anti Hindu decision as said
by Netizens. Emirates have reinstated Hindu Vegetarian meals back into their
menu, as they don't wish to lose Indian customers.
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA