The ruling Telugu Desam Party is getting ready for an extensive campaign across the State, ahead of the next round of elections. The party is planning to have as many public meetings as possible in the next five to six months.
Party national president and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu had reportedly told the party leaders to get prepared for an extensive campaign in the 13 districts. He asked them to give more time for the party work from now till the next election.
According to the party sources, Chandrababu Naidu had planned 75 public meetings in the 175 Assembly constituencies. These meetings included exclusive meetings with farmers, women and beneficiaries of welfare schemes. The party would highlight the successful schemes of the government in the last four years. The welfare initiatives on one side and the developmental initiatives on the other will be highlighted to win the voters.
The TDP also plans to have separate meetings with the communities like Dalits, Muslims, Christians and some important castes among the BCs. The TDP is now comfortable with the success of its meeting for Dalits held at Nellore on June 30 – Dalita Tejam. The party now wants to replicate such meetings for these castes and explain the government’s achievements.
The TDP government is completing 1500 days in power by July 16 and the party leadership wants to make use of this occasion to start its campaign in the State. The party wants to beat the Opposition parties with these public meetings. The party leadership will be highlighting the government’s achievements on one side and the conspiracy by the opposition parties and the betrayal by the BJP.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers