According to sources Union Government has filed a counter affidavit in the Supreme Court in response to the affidavit filed by Ponguleti Sudhakar Reddy of Andhra Pradesh over the un-kept bifurcation promises to the state including the promises made by then PM Manmohan Singh on the floor of the house. Meanwhile in the counter affidavit, the Centre for once and for all made it clear that there is nothing left to be done for the state of AP and the Centre claimed that it has done "what all it promised" in the AP Reorganization Act 2014.
Furthermore regarding Special Category Status to AP, the Centre ruled out of according the status to AP and conveyed the same to the Apex Court. To the surprise of all, the Union Finance Ministry has not raised anything about the Railway Zone promised to Visakhapatnam of Andhra Pradesh and has not mentioned why it didn't give it so far.
Moreover when talking about the revenue deficit as
AP is formed as a deficit state, the Centre claimed that the revenue deficit of
AP in the first year was only Rs 4116 Crore and it said it had already
disbursed Rs 3979 Crore already. As per report the Centre in its affidavit told
the Supreme Court that it had given Rs 2500 Crore to AP state government
regarding the building of Capital City Amaravati and said it would further give
another Rs 1000 Crore in three installments of Rs 330 Crore per year in the
next three years.
Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23 As per report Bengaluru, Mysuru and a few other places in southern Karnataka are expected to receive rain showers this week due to the influence of cyclone Gaja, set to make landfall in Tamilnadu on Wednesday. Meanwhile the Karnataka State Natural Disaster Monitoring Centre (KSNDMC) has predicted cloudy weather with light rains in Bengaluru on November 16.
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!