According to sources Union Government has filed a counter affidavit in the Supreme Court in response to the affidavit filed by Ponguleti Sudhakar Reddy of Andhra Pradesh over the un-kept bifurcation promises to the state including the promises made by then PM Manmohan Singh on the floor of the house. Meanwhile in the counter affidavit, the Centre for once and for all made it clear that there is nothing left to be done for the state of AP and the Centre claimed that it has done "what all it promised" in the AP Reorganization Act 2014.
Furthermore regarding Special Category Status to AP, the Centre ruled out of according the status to AP and conveyed the same to the Apex Court. To the surprise of all, the Union Finance Ministry has not raised anything about the Railway Zone promised to Visakhapatnam of Andhra Pradesh and has not mentioned why it didn't give it so far.
Moreover when talking about the revenue deficit as
AP is formed as a deficit state, the Centre claimed that the revenue deficit of
AP in the first year was only Rs 4116 Crore and it said it had already
disbursed Rs 3979 Crore already. As per report the Centre in its affidavit told
the Supreme Court that it had given Rs 2500 Crore to AP state government
regarding the building of Capital City Amaravati and said it would further give
another Rs 1000 Crore in three installments of Rs 330 Crore per year in the
next three years.
Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front? Hyderabad sources reported that K T Rama Rao, who is the son of Telangana Chief Minister and TRS President K. Chandrashekhar Rao, also known as KCR, along with some other leaders of the party will hold talks with Jaganmohan Reddy, who is the Leader of Opposition in Andhra Pradesh Assembly. Meanwhile this will be the first direct talks between the leaders of two parties since KCR floated
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India