New Delhi sources stated that a special bench of Chief Justice Dipak Misra and Justices Ashok Bhushan and SA Nazeer on May 17 had heard submissions on behalf of Hindu groups that had opposed the plea of their Muslim counterparts that the 1994 verdict holding that a mosque was not integral to the prayers offered by the followers of Islam be referred to a larger bench.
Accordingly M Siddiq, one of the original litigants of the Ayodhya case who has died and is being represented through his legal heir, had assailed certain findings of the 1994 verdict in the case of M Ismail Faruqui holding that a mosque was not integral to the prayers offered by the followers of Islam. Meanwhile he had told the bench that the observations made in the land acquisition matter pertaining to the Ayodhya site had a bearing on the outcome of the title case.
Furthermore the Hindu groups had said the issue relating to the
observations that the mosque was not integral to Islam has already been settled
and cannot be reopened. As per report a three judge bench of the Allahabad High
Court, in a 2:1 majority ruling, had in 2010 ordered that the land be
partitioned equally among three parties the Sunni Waqf Board, the Nirmohi
Akhara and Ram Lalla.
Mizoram CM's Sensational first order! Mizo national front's chief minister candidate Jorom danga has announced that as the first order total abolishing of alcohol will be implemented. On November 28, elections were held for the 40 constituencies of Mizoram, and in the counting of votes held yesterday, the Mizo national front pushed aside the ruling Congress party and single handedly won the elections.
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend