Tokyo sources reported that Japanese media say at least eight people have been killed and more than 50 are missing as torrents of rainfall and flooding continued to batter southwestern Japan. The flood had destroyed many places and people are been rescued by ferry service.
As per latest report Kyoto prefecture, one of the hardest hit and says it is working to control flooding at several dams. Meanwhile it says 250 people had to flee their homes and identified one fatality as a 52 year old woman. According to Yamaguchi prefecture, another area hit by the heavy rain, has alerted people to heed evacuation warnings and act quickly.
Tokyo sources added that all the roads are blocked
in some areas, where warnings were issued on landslides. Moreover it was
reported that among the missing are five people who got buried when housing
collapsed in Hiroshima prefecture. Many people are left what to do next as many
houses were washed away in the floods.
Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award According to sources despite her golden run in international athletics this season, teenaged sprint sensation Hima Das said she did not expect her name to be nominated for this year's Arjuna award. Meanwhile the 18 year old Assamese athlete was among the 20 sportsperson recommended for the Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24