Tokyo sources reported that Japanese media say at least eight people have been killed and more than 50 are missing as torrents of rainfall and flooding continued to batter southwestern Japan. The flood had destroyed many places and people are been rescued by ferry service.
As per latest report Kyoto prefecture, one of the hardest hit and says it is working to control flooding at several dams. Meanwhile it says 250 people had to flee their homes and identified one fatality as a 52 year old woman. According to Yamaguchi prefecture, another area hit by the heavy rain, has alerted people to heed evacuation warnings and act quickly.
Tokyo sources added that all the roads are blocked
in some areas, where warnings were issued on landslides. Moreover it was
reported that among the missing are five people who got buried when housing
collapsed in Hiroshima prefecture. Many people are left what to do next as many
houses were washed away in the floods.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code