An Udupi based teacher in an attempt to make sure those kids should not stop going to school because of lack of transportation facilities has bought a bus and has become a driver. In every district of the country, government schools are established to make sure that children get access to education. On the other hand, the education has been made free as well to prevent discontinuation of education. While there are many facilities given by the government to ensure education for children, a teacher from Karnataka has taken an initiative all by himself without waiting for the government.
In Bareli district in the bhrammavar area, there's a government school for imparting education to poor kids, and a teacher of the school has turned driver to ensure no kid discontinues education. The teacher, Mr. Rajaraman had purchased a minibus with the help of funds given by several students but since the school was not able to pay a driver to drive that bus, Rajaraman had himself became the driver.
He drives 4 trips to
make sure kids reach school by 9:20 am, and he wants to make sure even if
he leaves the school, someone must continue the work. Because of
Rajaraman's act, the number of students who had discontinued has reduced and
now the class strength has increased from 60 to 90. Rajaraman is a dedicated
teacher who's in charge of physical education, Mathematics, and science.
Public exam for 5th and 8th class! Earlier TN Govt had the no detention policy so that no student gets failed and is retained in the same class, considering the right to education which offers education without failing, till elementary school but now in an opposite decision the TN govt has announced public exams for even 5th and 8th class students.
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA