Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan had once again targeted young Minister Nara Lokesh and tried to make fun of him and his perfection. Taking a dig at his tweets in his twitter handle, Pawan Kalyan asked Lokesh to take cycle yatra to Delhi to highlight the fight against the Central government.
“I have seen him (Lokesh) cycling well in Amaravati. I know he likes cycling. What is there in cycling in Amaravati? I would request him to take cycle yatra to Delhi, which he can do,” was all what Pawan Kalyan said, which drew cheers from the people when he addressed a public meeting in Visakhapatnam as part of his tour in Uttarandhra.
Pawan Kalyan raised objections to the TDP leaders for holding protests in Andhra Pradesh. He said that the TDP leaders have been asking the Opposition parties to hold protests in Delhi and not in Andhra Pradesh. “I remember the statements of Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and the TDP leaders making fun of our protests and asking us to hold any protest in Delhi and not here. But, these days I find them also holding protests here and not in Delhi. Is this not a double game?” he asked.
Referring to Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu’s invitation to join TDP in fighting against the Central government, the Jana Sena chief was at his best in sarcasm. He said that Chandrababu Naidu was known for changing his decisions on key issues frequently. He recalled how the TDP chief had changed his stand on the special category status and other issues several times in the last four years and wondered whether the Chief Minister would stand firmly on any issue.“Chief Minister had invited me to join him in the fight against the BJP or the Central government. But, before I reach Amaravati from Visakhapatnam, I am sure he will change his stand. There is no guarantee that he would stay firm on any issue,” he said as the crowd responded with whistles and claps.
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million