Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan had once again targeted young Minister Nara Lokesh and tried to make fun of him and his perfection. Taking a dig at his tweets in his twitter handle, Pawan Kalyan asked Lokesh to take cycle yatra to Delhi to highlight the fight against the Central government.
“I have seen him (Lokesh) cycling well in Amaravati. I know he likes cycling. What is there in cycling in Amaravati? I would request him to take cycle yatra to Delhi, which he can do,” was all what Pawan Kalyan said, which drew cheers from the people when he addressed a public meeting in Visakhapatnam as part of his tour in Uttarandhra.
Pawan Kalyan raised objections to the TDP leaders for holding protests in Andhra Pradesh. He said that the TDP leaders have been asking the Opposition parties to hold protests in Delhi and not in Andhra Pradesh. “I remember the statements of Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and the TDP leaders making fun of our protests and asking us to hold any protest in Delhi and not here. But, these days I find them also holding protests here and not in Delhi. Is this not a double game?” he asked.
Referring to Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu’s invitation to join TDP in fighting against the Central government, the Jana Sena chief was at his best in sarcasm. He said that Chandrababu Naidu was known for changing his decisions on key issues frequently. He recalled how the TDP chief had changed his stand on the special category status and other issues several times in the last four years and wondered whether the Chief Minister would stand firmly on any issue.“Chief Minister had invited me to join him in the fight against the BJP or the Central government. But, before I reach Amaravati from Visakhapatnam, I am sure he will change his stand. There is no guarantee that he would stay firm on any issue,” he said as the crowd responded with whistles and claps.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code