According to sources a defense ministry official said today a total of six boys among a group of 13 trapped inside a flooded Thai cave have been rescued. As per report "Six of them came out," the official, who asked not to be named. Previously rescue efforts have begun for 12 boys and their football coach who have been trapped in a cave in northern Thailand for more than two weeks.
Meanwhile the "Wild Boars" team has been confined in a cramped chamber several kilometres (miles) inside the Tham Luang cave complex since June 23, when they went in after football practice and were hemmed in by monsoon floods. Accordingly their plight has transfixed Thailand and the rest of the world, as authorities have struggled to devise a plan to extract the boys and their coach through twisting, narrow and jagged passageways that in some places are completely flooded.
Moreover chief Narongsak Osottanakorn told reporters
near the cave site as the threat loomed of monsoon rains causing more flooding
in the cave and blocking off a rescue bid and moreover Narongsak said the first
boy was expected to be brought out of the cave by around 9:00 pm (1400 GMT),
meaning the trip would take around 11 hours.
Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process Washington sources reported that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo set a deadline by which North Korea must denuclearize, saying that the process must be completed by January 2021, when President Donald Trump's current term would end. Meanwhile in a statement, Pompeo also expressed his desire to meet with his North Korean counterpart, Ri Yong-ho, next week in New York during the United Nations General Assembly.
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india