New Delhi sources stated that BJP MP Subramanian Swamy is likely to file a petition against Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) in Supreme Court on July 19. Meanwhile after recent incidents at TTD and controversies surrounding the issues, the institution has been in the news for all the wrong reasons. Furthermore from appointment of governing board members to asking Head Priest Ramana Deekshitulu to retire, TTD has been grabbing the headlines.
Media reports added that after the episode, Ramana Deekshitulu met Swamy at his residence in Delhi after which the BJP MP had promised to file a petition against the TTD. Moreover it is said that the petition which is likely to be filed would ask for making TTD an autonomous body and detach it from the clutches of Andhra Pradesh government.
As per report it would also demand a CBI inquiry
into the missing jewelery of Lord Venkateswara temple. Hence it is known that
the recent incidents at TTD had forced its employees to sport black badges to
their workplace which drew severe criticism from the devotees.
COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users Accordingly the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has raised objections to the proposal by the union government to regulate internet platforms. Meanwhile as per report, the main opponents to the move are incumbent operators, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone, while interestingly the other major player and new entrant, Reliance Jio, have no problem with the government’s move.
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day