As per report for the local festival Bonalu, Telangana chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao will offer Rs 1 crore worth gold bonam to Ujjaini Mahankali Temple on July 29. Meanwhile when releasing the pictures of bonam, state Endowments minister A. Indrakaran Reddy along with ministers Talasani Srinivas Yadav and T. Padma Rao Goud said that to revive dying tradition of celebrating Bonalu, the chief minister had decided to offer gold bonam this year.
Moreover apart from the gold bonam which is made of 3.8 kg of gold, KCR also sanctioned Rs 15 crore to celebrate the festival in a grand manner and he also ordered the ministers to renovate temples and provide necessary things for pilgrims. Presently the government is also working hard to avoid any inconvenience to the people during the festival and CCTV cameras across all the temples have been installed.
Furthermore the temples will be decked up with
flowers and mikes are also being installed. Moreover it is learnt that police
are also being deployed at all the places to closely monitor the event. Further
starting with Bonalu on July 29, the festival is followed by Rangam on July 30
which is celebrated for health and well-being of people.
Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction! Balapur Ganesh laddu has set a new record this year in the auctions as it fetched Rs.16.6 Lakhs! Srinivas Gupta of Arya-Vysya committee has owned the Laddu after a huge competition in this auction...
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!