According to sources IT Minister of Telangana, KTR, on Tuesday, congratulated Andhra Pradesh and its chief minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu on topping the latest 'Ease of Doing Business' (EoDB) charts released by Government of India. Meanwhile in a tweet highlighting how closely Telangana missed the top spot, KTR said 'They missed the 1st spot in EoDB rankings 2018 by a whisker and 0.09%' and attributed the achievement of the second rank to the inspirational leadership of CM KCR and strong bureaucracy and has resulted in a good rank this year too'.
Moreover in the same tweet, he said 'Congratulations to Andhra Pradesh on topping the list' to which KTR's counterpart in Andhra Pradesh, Nara Lokesh replied. Moreover in response to good wishes from KTR, Lokesh congratulated back saying, 'Congratulations to you too as there is no "One and Two". There's only "Telugu states at the top and All for the good of Telugu people.'
Furthermore as per the charts, AP took away first place with a final score
of 98.42% while Telangana took the second position with a score of
98.33%. Moreover the Department of Industry Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
gives away these rankings by taking into consideration 372 point business
reform action plans and their implementation in each state.
Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR? Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana CM K.T. Rama Rao and his wife have total assets of over Rs 41 crore, according to the affidavit submitted by him to the election authorities on Monday while filing the nomination for next month's Assembly election. Meanwhile K. Shailima owns assets worth Rs 36.68 crore, her husband are only worth Rs 4.93 crore and their daughter K. Alekhya has a bank balance
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja