According to sources IT Minister of Telangana, KTR, on Tuesday, congratulated Andhra Pradesh and its chief minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu on topping the latest 'Ease of Doing Business' (EoDB) charts released by Government of India. Meanwhile in a tweet highlighting how closely Telangana missed the top spot, KTR said 'They missed the 1st spot in EoDB rankings 2018 by a whisker and 0.09%' and attributed the achievement of the second rank to the inspirational leadership of CM KCR and strong bureaucracy and has resulted in a good rank this year too'.
Moreover in the same tweet, he said 'Congratulations to Andhra Pradesh on topping the list' to which KTR's counterpart in Andhra Pradesh, Nara Lokesh replied. Moreover in response to good wishes from KTR, Lokesh congratulated back saying, 'Congratulations to you too as there is no "One and Two". There's only "Telugu states at the top and All for the good of Telugu people.'
Furthermore as per the charts, AP took away first place with a final score
of 98.42% while Telangana took the second position with a score of
98.33%. Moreover the Department of Industry Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
gives away these rankings by taking into consideration 372 point business
reform action plans and their implementation in each state.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections