Sources from Rome made a statement that according to sources the Italian National Olympic Committee (CONI) has said Italy is considering bid to host the 2026 Winter Olympic Games and Winter Paralympic Games. As per report according to the ANSA news agency the candidate cities are Cortina d'Ampezzo, Milan and Turin. CONI will decide between them at its next national council meeting. Meanwhile the decision could be taken on August 1 or September 10.
Moreover as per report CONI President Giovanni Malago was quoted by ANSA as saying that the best option was a joint candidature comprising Cortina, Milan and Turin. Furthermore it was stated that Turin hosted the Winter Games in 2006 while Cortina d'Ampezzo hosted the 1956 event, Xinhua news agency reported.
Accordingly the Canadian city of Calgary, Swedish
capital Stockholm, Sapporo in Japan and Erzurum in Turkey are also considering
bids for the 2026 events.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open