Sources from Rome made a statement that according to sources the Italian National Olympic Committee (CONI) has said Italy is considering bid to host the 2026 Winter Olympic Games and Winter Paralympic Games. As per report according to the ANSA news agency the candidate cities are Cortina d'Ampezzo, Milan and Turin. CONI will decide between them at its next national council meeting. Meanwhile the decision could be taken on August 1 or September 10.
Moreover as per report CONI President Giovanni Malago was quoted by ANSA as saying that the best option was a joint candidature comprising Cortina, Milan and Turin. Furthermore it was stated that Turin hosted the Winter Games in 2006 while Cortina d'Ampezzo hosted the 1956 event, Xinhua news agency reported.
Accordingly the Canadian city of Calgary, Swedish
capital Stockholm, Sapporo in Japan and Erzurum in Turkey are also considering
bids for the 2026 events.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections