Hyderabad sources added that BJP chief Amit Shah would assess the party's preparations for possible simultaneous elections to Lok Sabha and Legislative Assembly in Telangana next year and discuss a road map for the polls during his visit to Hyderabad yesterday. Meanwhile BJP legislator N Ramachander Rao told Amit Shah had arrived at Begumpet airport at 10.30 AM and later addressed party workers.
Accordingly he addressed the party's full time workers at BJP's state headquarters. Meanwhile BJP has appointed one full time worker for each assembly constituency in the state. Rao said the party's national president would meet the party's core committee members and general secretaries. He added "The program is purely organizational and he will discuss the political situation, take first hand information from the leaders here to evolve the strategy for future”.
Moreover Shah also met prominent people as part of the BJP's 'Sampark for
Samarthan' campaign before concluding his visit to the city yesterday night. Furthermore
the State BJP president K Laxman, who undertook a 14 day 'Jana Chaitanya Yatra'
through several districts of the state last month, said the party was targeting
to win a two digit figure in the Lok Sabha polls in the state and there are 17
Lok Sabha seats in the state. BJP has one Lok Sabha member and five MLAs in
Telangana. Further Laxman said the party aims to come to power in the state
after the assembly polls, which is likely to be held simultaneously with the
Lok Sabha elections.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam