Hyderabad sources added that BJP chief Amit Shah would assess the party's preparations for possible simultaneous elections to Lok Sabha and Legislative Assembly in Telangana next year and discuss a road map for the polls during his visit to Hyderabad yesterday. Meanwhile BJP legislator N Ramachander Rao told Amit Shah had arrived at Begumpet airport at 10.30 AM and later addressed party workers.
Accordingly he addressed the party's full time workers at BJP's state headquarters. Meanwhile BJP has appointed one full time worker for each assembly constituency in the state. Rao said the party's national president would meet the party's core committee members and general secretaries. He added "The program is purely organizational and he will discuss the political situation, take first hand information from the leaders here to evolve the strategy for future”.
Moreover Shah also met prominent people as part of the BJP's 'Sampark for
Samarthan' campaign before concluding his visit to the city yesterday night. Furthermore
the State BJP president K Laxman, who undertook a 14 day 'Jana Chaitanya Yatra'
through several districts of the state last month, said the party was targeting
to win a two digit figure in the Lok Sabha polls in the state and there are 17
Lok Sabha seats in the state. BJP has one Lok Sabha member and five MLAs in
Telangana. Further Laxman said the party aims to come to power in the state
after the assembly polls, which is likely to be held simultaneously with the
Lok Sabha elections.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers