Chennai sources stated that following the order of Madurai Bench of Madras high court to award additional 196 marks as grace marks due to wrong translation of questions in Tamil to all Tamil medium students who appeared for Neet this year, the selection committee of Director of Medical Education announced cancellation of the management quota counseling on Thursday.
Accordingly the counseling for admission to MBBS/BDS course for 2018-19 session in self-financing medical and dental colleges under management quota was scheduled from July 16, 2018, to July 18, 2018, which now remains cancelled. An official release said "The intimation regarding the reschedule of counseling for management quota will be hosted at a later date on the official websites”. Moreover the bench ordered Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to draw a fresh list of eligible candidates in two weeks and then start the admission process again.
Accordingly since the order, the state authorities
and Director of Medical Education have not indicated of any action on the
already completed first phase of counseling for MBBS /BDS admissions for state
quota. Further the second phase counseling for MBBS/BDS admissions will be
rescheduled after further course of action is decided.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open