Chennai sources stated that following the order of Madurai Bench of Madras high court to award additional 196 marks as grace marks due to wrong translation of questions in Tamil to all Tamil medium students who appeared for Neet this year, the selection committee of Director of Medical Education announced cancellation of the management quota counseling on Thursday.
Accordingly the counseling for admission to MBBS/BDS course for 2018-19 session in self-financing medical and dental colleges under management quota was scheduled from July 16, 2018, to July 18, 2018, which now remains cancelled. An official release said "The intimation regarding the reschedule of counseling for management quota will be hosted at a later date on the official websites”. Moreover the bench ordered Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to draw a fresh list of eligible candidates in two weeks and then start the admission process again.
Accordingly since the order, the state authorities
and Director of Medical Education have not indicated of any action on the
already completed first phase of counseling for MBBS /BDS admissions for state
quota. Further the second phase counseling for MBBS/BDS admissions will be
rescheduled after further course of action is decided.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes