Chennai sources stated that following the order of Madurai Bench of Madras high court to award additional 196 marks as grace marks due to wrong translation of questions in Tamil to all Tamil medium students who appeared for Neet this year, the selection committee of Director of Medical Education announced cancellation of the management quota counseling on Thursday.
Accordingly the counseling for admission to MBBS/BDS course for 2018-19 session in self-financing medical and dental colleges under management quota was scheduled from July 16, 2018, to July 18, 2018, which now remains cancelled. An official release said "The intimation regarding the reschedule of counseling for management quota will be hosted at a later date on the official websites”. Moreover the bench ordered Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to draw a fresh list of eligible candidates in two weeks and then start the admission process again.
Accordingly since the order, the state authorities
and Director of Medical Education have not indicated of any action on the
already completed first phase of counseling for MBBS /BDS admissions for state
quota. Further the second phase counseling for MBBS/BDS admissions will be
rescheduled after further course of action is decided.
A guy has registered his Sex as 'Neutral' A Dutch citizen has registered his gender as 'Neutral' at the Roermond’s Limburg District Court. The Dutch citizen won the case after he registered the case as he wished to register neither as a male nor a female. Even though the judges urge the lawmakers to recognize him as 'Third gender' he was persistent to take over it as 'Neutral'.
- First Ever Dog Park been inaugurated in Kondapur
- Mark monitors how much we use FB
- India is the highest recipient of remittances
- US labeled the Chinese Warship's Actions unsafe
- Toll Gate Charges hiked!
- Why Swami Paripoornanandha joined BJP?
- Transfer of a Govt school teacher is revoked
- RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm