Accordingly a day after six people died in a gas leak at the Gerdau Steel plant at Tadipatri in Anantapur district, an expert committee comprising of the Andhra Pradesh Industries Department, police and disaster management officials have begun the investigation into the accident. Meanwhile the expert committee will investigate and ascertain the cause of the accident at the Gerdau Steel plant on Thursday.
Surendranath Reddy Circle Inspector, Tadipatri Rural said "An expert team has been constituted and is inquiring into the case as to know if the safety measures were taken or not. It will investigate to find whether there were any lapses in following security measures”. He added "We have also taken into custody 15 people to prevent the law and order situation from deteriorating in the area and have detained them under CRPC 151 and will later release them”.
Moreover when speaking to TNM, Sridhar Krishnamoorthy the Managing Director for Gerdau Steel India said, "They are in discussions with the local authorities and will do our best to help the families and are yet to ascertain the root cause of the accident. Moreover they have procedures that have to be followed at the steel plant and have to see if they were followed or if there were any behavioral issues."
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections