According to report at least 70 people, including a political leader, were killed in a horrific suicide bombing targeted at a rally in Pakistan's Balochistan province on Friday. Meanwhile it was the third such attack on election candidates in the run up to the July 25 general elections. Accordingly Balochistan Awami Party (BAP) candidate Siraj Raisani was killed along with 70 people, while 120 were injured in the blast in Mastung district.
Meanwhile Raisani, a candidate of the recently formed BAP, is the younger brother of former Balochistan Chief Minister Aslam Raisani. Further Balochistan's Civil Defence Director Aslam Tareen said 8 to 10 kg of explosives and ball bearings were used in the attack. Recently the Civil Hospital spokesperson Waseem Baig said the hospital received 53 bodies and 73 wounded and at least 20 of those injured were in critical condition.
Previously a suicide blast had killed
Awami National Party leader Haroon Bilour and 19 others in Peshawar. Moreover the
attack was owned up by the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan. Before that, on July 7,
seven people, including a candidate of Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal, were injured
when a convoy came under a bomb attack in Bannu.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day