Hyderabad sources made a statement that Minister for Municipal Administration and Urban Development KT Rama Rao announced on Saturday that the state government will establish about 1,000 Basthi Dawakhanas across Hyderabad.
Meanwhile as per report on his surprise visit to the Basti Dawakhana at Begumpet he inspected the facilities and got to know about the performance of the staff. Moreover he enquired about the number of patients who visit each day and about the functioning of the doctor and staff. Furthermore when interacting with patients, the minister heard to the grievances and suggestions for improving health services.
Media reports added that he directed the
authorities to ensure the functioning of the Basthi Dawakhana till at least 4
pm every day. Further KTR further said that all the Basthi Dawakhanas will be linked
to the government diagnostic centres which will be opened soon, that will offer
free services to patients. It is anticipated that this service will be of great benefit to the people of Telangana.
DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19 Chennai sources made a statement that Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president MK Stalin will participate in the meeting of opposition parties called by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on January 19. Reports added MK Stalin had decided to participate in the meeting which is been organized by Mamata Banerjee later this weekend.
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites