Hyderabad sources made a statement that Minister for Municipal Administration and Urban Development KT Rama Rao announced on Saturday that the state government will establish about 1,000 Basthi Dawakhanas across Hyderabad.
Meanwhile as per report on his surprise visit to the Basti Dawakhana at Begumpet he inspected the facilities and got to know about the performance of the staff. Moreover he enquired about the number of patients who visit each day and about the functioning of the doctor and staff. Furthermore when interacting with patients, the minister heard to the grievances and suggestions for improving health services.
Media reports added that he directed the
authorities to ensure the functioning of the Basthi Dawakhana till at least 4
pm every day. Further KTR further said that all the Basthi Dawakhanas will be linked
to the government diagnostic centres which will be opened soon, that will offer
free services to patients. It is anticipated that this service will be of great benefit to the people of Telangana.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!