Sources from Chennai reported that the proposed Salem eight lane highway project has been a topic of contention between different factions in the state and has caused unrest among farmers. Meanwhile the actor turned politician Rajinikanth is of the opinion that such projects are necessary for the development and growth of the country. He added “Employment opportunities will increase and the people will have losses but the right kind of compensation needs to be given so that people are satisfied. It should be done in a way that farming lands are not affected as much as possible”.
Moreover on account of Kamarajar’s 116th birth anniversary, Rajinikanth addressed the press from outside his residence in Poes Garden on Sunday morning and further he answered questions ranging from Tamilnadu’s education system to his official entry in politics. Furthermore when speaking on the quality of education in the state, Rajinikanth said that education is better in TN than anywhere else in the country.
He said “It can be developed, yes but he believes
they are doing it. Minister Sengottaiyan is doing a good job as far as he
knew”. Moreover he also clarified that his outfit has not gathered one crore
members, contrary to rumors doing the rounds. Accordingly the Salem project,
proposed at an outlay of Rs 10,000 crore by the Centre, has been the top
priority of the state government.
Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months Washington sources reported that the Trump administration may deny green cards to immigrants who have availed or may avail government benefits including food and cash assistance under new rules which could negatively affect hundreds of thousands of Indians living in the US. Meanwhile the
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?