Sources from Chennai reported that the proposed Salem eight lane highway project has been a topic of contention between different factions in the state and has caused unrest among farmers. Meanwhile the actor turned politician Rajinikanth is of the opinion that such projects are necessary for the development and growth of the country. He added “Employment opportunities will increase and the people will have losses but the right kind of compensation needs to be given so that people are satisfied. It should be done in a way that farming lands are not affected as much as possible”.
Moreover on account of Kamarajar’s 116th birth anniversary, Rajinikanth addressed the press from outside his residence in Poes Garden on Sunday morning and further he answered questions ranging from Tamilnadu’s education system to his official entry in politics. Furthermore when speaking on the quality of education in the state, Rajinikanth said that education is better in TN than anywhere else in the country.
He said “It can be developed, yes but he believes
they are doing it. Minister Sengottaiyan is doing a good job as far as he
knew”. Moreover he also clarified that his outfit has not gathered one crore
members, contrary to rumors doing the rounds. Accordingly the Salem project,
proposed at an outlay of Rs 10,000 crore by the Centre, has been the top
priority of the state government.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India