New Delhi sources stated that after contesting the last two Lok Sabha elections from Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan, Congress leader and former Indian cricket captain Mohammad Azharuddin is keen to fight the 2019 polls from his home state Telangana's Secunderabad constituency. Moreover in an Azhar said he contested from Moradabad and then moved to Tonk as he was "not the sort of person who likes to play safe".
Furthermore Azhar said he is keen to contest from Secunderabad as a lot of people have told him that he should fight from his own state this time. He said "He had visited so many places and villages in the constituency and spoken with farmers and other people and they all welcomed me to contest from there and had conveyed his feelings to the party and the leaders’ in-charge of the state”.
Moreover on his chances of winning
from Secunderabad, Azhar said he does not think of winning and losing as
he was motivated by the opinion of the people. Further Azhar said the farmers'
problems and difficulties caused by GST and demonetization were the most
important issues that needed to be addressed and claimed that there was
resentment against the central government in rural areas over these issues.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code