New Delhi sources stated that after contesting the last two Lok Sabha elections from Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan, Congress leader and former Indian cricket captain Mohammad Azharuddin is keen to fight the 2019 polls from his home state Telangana's Secunderabad constituency. Moreover in an Azhar said he contested from Moradabad and then moved to Tonk as he was "not the sort of person who likes to play safe".
Furthermore Azhar said he is keen to contest from Secunderabad as a lot of people have told him that he should fight from his own state this time. He said "He had visited so many places and villages in the constituency and spoken with farmers and other people and they all welcomed me to contest from there and had conveyed his feelings to the party and the leaders’ in-charge of the state”.
Moreover on his chances of winning
from Secunderabad, Azhar said he does not think of winning and losing as
he was motivated by the opinion of the people. Further Azhar said the farmers'
problems and difficulties caused by GST and demonetization were the most
important issues that needed to be addressed and claimed that there was
resentment against the central government in rural areas over these issues.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?