The Telugu Desam party has yet again decided to bring a no confidence motion against the Modi lead central government. The relations between Telugu Desam Party and the Narendra Modi lead central government have been strained over the past few months. With the huge delays and denial mode by central government with regards to the major demand of the Andhra Pradesh government of special category status recognition, the problems and the cold war between TDP and BJP had been on the rise.
Following this, the central ministry had a split, with Telugu Desam party MPs resigning from their posts, and TDP exiting the alliance with the BJP. In such a situation, TDP has decided to bring no confidence motion against BJP. Even in the last session of the parliament, a no confidence motion was initiated against the central government.
However the no confidence motion was not effected last time, as the TN ministers were engaging the assembly with NEET and Cauvery issues. Now, again TDP has taken the weapon of No confidence motion. TDP leader Chandrababu Naidu has requested all parties to offer their support for the no confidence motion, besides also deciding to meet all the non BJP parties to gather them together to get support.
Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi" New Delhi sources stated that declaring that "dictatorship has become a vocation" in Prime Minister Narendra Modi's regime, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi today said that people in Chhattisgarh will remember the attack on his party's workers in Bilaspur as an act of "political persecution".
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!