The Telugu Desam party has yet again decided to bring a no confidence motion against the Modi lead central government. The relations between Telugu Desam Party and the Narendra Modi lead central government have been strained over the past few months. With the huge delays and denial mode by central government with regards to the major demand of the Andhra Pradesh government of special category status recognition, the problems and the cold war between TDP and BJP had been on the rise.
Following this, the central ministry had a split, with Telugu Desam party MPs resigning from their posts, and TDP exiting the alliance with the BJP. In such a situation, TDP has decided to bring no confidence motion against BJP. Even in the last session of the parliament, a no confidence motion was initiated against the central government.
However the no confidence motion was not effected last time, as the TN ministers were engaging the assembly with NEET and Cauvery issues. Now, again TDP has taken the weapon of No confidence motion. TDP leader Chandrababu Naidu has requested all parties to offer their support for the no confidence motion, besides also deciding to meet all the non BJP parties to gather them together to get support.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites