According to report Bengaluru Divisional Railway Manager (DRM) R.S. Saxena while launching the service said the senior most train ticket examiner (TTE) will officiate as Captain of the train to look after passenger amenities and redress their grievances. Meanwhile as a single point-man for about 2,000 passengers, the Captain will attend to complaints on cleanliness of coaches and toilets, water supply, functioning of fans, lights, charging points, air-conditioning and housekeeping.
Saxena said "The Captain wears a red badge on his left hand to enable passengers identify and approach him for help during their 42 hour long journey. Moreover he will contact the staff concerned to address complaints on-board or at the next station”. Furthermore the zonal railway will have a Captain in 76 express trains originating daily from Bengaluru to various destinations across the country.
As per a statement from the divisional office "TTEs
will look after the reserved coaches, while the Captain will supervise their
working and attend to passengers in person or on mobile whose number will be
messaged to them”. Hence trains like Rajdhani Express, Duranto Express and
Shatabdi Express, where train superintendents travel from end to end, will also
have the senior most nominated as Captain.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers