According to report Bengaluru Divisional Railway Manager (DRM) R.S. Saxena while launching the service said the senior most train ticket examiner (TTE) will officiate as Captain of the train to look after passenger amenities and redress their grievances. Meanwhile as a single point-man for about 2,000 passengers, the Captain will attend to complaints on cleanliness of coaches and toilets, water supply, functioning of fans, lights, charging points, air-conditioning and housekeeping.
Saxena said "The Captain wears a red badge on his left hand to enable passengers identify and approach him for help during their 42 hour long journey. Moreover he will contact the staff concerned to address complaints on-board or at the next station”. Furthermore the zonal railway will have a Captain in 76 express trains originating daily from Bengaluru to various destinations across the country.
As per a statement from the divisional office "TTEs
will look after the reserved coaches, while the Captain will supervise their
working and attend to passengers in person or on mobile whose number will be
messaged to them”. Hence trains like Rajdhani Express, Duranto Express and
Shatabdi Express, where train superintendents travel from end to end, will also
have the senior most nominated as Captain.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?