According to report Bengaluru Divisional Railway Manager (DRM) R.S. Saxena while launching the service said the senior most train ticket examiner (TTE) will officiate as Captain of the train to look after passenger amenities and redress their grievances. Meanwhile as a single point-man for about 2,000 passengers, the Captain will attend to complaints on cleanliness of coaches and toilets, water supply, functioning of fans, lights, charging points, air-conditioning and housekeeping.
Saxena said "The Captain wears a red badge on his left hand to enable passengers identify and approach him for help during their 42 hour long journey. Moreover he will contact the staff concerned to address complaints on-board or at the next station”. Furthermore the zonal railway will have a Captain in 76 express trains originating daily from Bengaluru to various destinations across the country.
As per a statement from the divisional office "TTEs
will look after the reserved coaches, while the Captain will supervise their
working and attend to passengers in person or on mobile whose number will be
messaged to them”. Hence trains like Rajdhani Express, Duranto Express and
Shatabdi Express, where train superintendents travel from end to end, will also
have the senior most nominated as Captain.
Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process Washington sources reported that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo set a deadline by which North Korea must denuclearize, saying that the process must be completed by January 2021, when President Donald Trump's current term would end. Meanwhile in a statement, Pompeo also expressed his desire to meet with his North Korean counterpart, Ri Yong-ho, next week in New York during the United Nations General Assembly.
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india